Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Shower Feb 19, 2011

My sister and mother hosted a baby shower for Charley and I in Augusta, GA on Feb. 19, 2011. My mom had everything catered and the food was delicious. My sister hosted and did all the games and brought such a fun atmosphere to all the friends that were there...we had an amazing time. Everyone but two people showed up and I had the most amazing time. It was a time to not worry, be emotional, but just be happy and live for the moment for my little girl and I.

Charley will be amazed of how many people really love her. She had so many gifts and blessings at the shower, it completely amazed me.

Charley received so many clothes, shoes, toiletries, pack and play, bath spa, wipe warmers, stuffed animals, gift cards, activity sets, diapers, diaper genie, and wipes. There was so much more but those are the few I can remember.

Below are the pics posted below of the shower:




















No comments:

Post a Comment