Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday...Valentine's Day Weekend

It's Valentine's Day weekend and I've been sitting in the house not doing much of anything. Why?? because there is nothing to do besides school work. I have to get all this work done asap because it drives me crazy now...I don't have the patience to do it anymore because I just want to be done. I did go to dinner with a friend and it was great getting out of the house. 3 more classes and I am finished with my MBA. So glad.
Anyways....

Mommy feels you growing week Charley. You are kicking and moving like never before. It amazes me how you fit in there and just moving all around. I see your little kicks and movements through my shirts, I LOVE IT.

I got some great maternity shirts the other day and it felt great knowing that no one else has to tell you that your clothes are too small because that really did hurt my feelings. They are adorable. Also, Robyn got me two great maternity shirts as gifts which was great too.

My appointments are now every two weeks and I can't wait to hear your heartbeat next week. Also, the baby shower is next weekend. Yay. I cannot wait to see my family and friends. Being here makes me miserable.

I can't wait to be surrounded by positive energy and then head back home and do school work all over again. hahaha.

Anyways, HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEKEND SWEETIE. MOMMY LOVES YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment