Thursday, February 10, 2011

When you realize....

Just when you realize you couldn't do it on your own, you've proven yourself wrong. I am not sure if it's just the hormones but right now I just want to be left alone, and just do things on my own. You have to figure you went this long without needing help then what changes? Nothing. Going to school and almost finished. I cannot wait. I also cannot wait until my Charley Olivia gets here so I can be the best mommy ever to her. Then off to work I go. I cannot wait to start work again but I am terrified of putting my little one in the hands of others. Ugh. The bassinet is up and I will begin to wash her clothes, well some because we don't know how big she will be and I could take some things back. I already packed my bag and all ready to have her even though I have two months to go. I am so anxious. She is kicking away and it excites me. I will be getting a 4D Ultrasound and I can't wait to see what my little bean looks like, hopefully she looks just like mommy but from the last hospital u/s she looked a little like her daddy. I cannot wait to hold my baby. But as I stated, I've come to realize that people will walk in and out of your life. When you go through a life changing experience, you realize the people that are really meant to be there and those that aren't meant to be there.
My baby girl makes me happy. Knowing she is coming soon will make me even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment