Thursday, February 3, 2011

So much happened in the month of Jan...

I went to the hospital twice, put on steroids, bed rest, catheder, percocet, contractions, and the list goes on.
Charley was ready to come out. Doc gave me steroids to stop the contractions. I am also on pelvic rest...you know what that means. I must drink water, water, water.
Today I had my glucose test, I failed. Now I must go back on Tuesday and take the 3-hour test. Blah....Doc also put me on a diet. :0( He said I gained 7lbs within 1.5 weeks...I stated " Doc, I was on steroids." He then said, "Oh, I forgot. But still we need to put you on a diet." lol. So no more fried foods, fruit, sodium, or takeout :0(
I am currently at home with my feet up watching television. School is almost complete and I cannot wait. I have another A and next class starts on Monday. Ugh! Cannot wait.

Since I haven't posted in forever....attached are some pics of 27 weeks and 28 weeks.
27 weeks
28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment