Friday, October 1, 2010

11 weeks

11 weeks in the making of "butterbean". How exciting it is to know our little one is the size of a fig. Amazing I know...the little hands will be opening and closing into fists and is already kicking and stretching. Although too small for me to feel I know my little one is growing because no longer can I suck in.
It's so amazing to know that this little "butterbean" is growing every day. I couldn't be more excited and anxious. Just knowing I will have a beautiful family of my own...something to look forward to every day.

Since being at home, I've been watching the Baby Story, Bringing Baby Home, etc. It's a little scary to think about going through everything it takes to have this baby but I will get ready eventually.

So I asked "Buttercup" if he could take a picture of my belly for my 11 weeks.

I hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to see many of you soon.

♥ Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Teddy is like "Okay now, what's going on here?" Too cute! Enjoy every moment Licia, there is no greater feeling than motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm trying to enjoy it. It's a great feeling...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete