Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fluttering Little Butterbean

Today I'm 11 weeks 3 days.
 Feeling really good but have been a little sleepy!!
Anywho!! I had the most amazing feeling and I'm sure you all won't believe me...but it's very TRUE!
I know our child is the size of a fig right now, however, I had the most amazing feeling of fluttering in my stomach. It was like a butterfly flapping its wings on my tummy from the inside. I was in complete shock and it tickled me a little  (LOL). I told "Buttercup" that I felt this and he said it may just be gas...It was no gas, I know what gas is and how it feels (EWWW). It was like a feather just tickling the right side of my tummy.
So instead of feeling a little crazy I start my investigation on the internet...To my surprise, I'm not the only mommy that has been feeling this flutter at 11 week. Some have been feeling it at 7 weeks. I feel so much better knowing that it is what I felt and that it was our "Butterbean" being active! I tell you, it is a wonderful feeling that I really can't describe. I've explained it as a butterfly and a feather because I don't know what other visuals I can give you on how amazing it was to know our "Butterbean" is really doing some flips.

I can't wait to see our BUTTERBEAN
♥ Alicia


1 comment: