Friday, October 15, 2010

12 weeks 6 days

It's been a minute since my last posting, sorry!!

Yesterday, I went to the store and bought the Intelligender (Gender Prediction Test)...I was so anxious to take the test but it said I must use morning urine for better results. So I was a little bummed to know I couldn't take the test until the morning. So I sat the box at the bathroom counter so I didn't have to make any stops in the kitchen or anything before using the restroom and possibly forgetting to take it.
This morning, I woke and took the Intelligender test: Pee in a cup, 20 ml syringe, insert into hole of capsule tube, place sticker on hole, swirl for 10 seconds, place on white surface, leave and do not touch for five minutes and the waiting begins. Wait...Wait...Wait...and waiting some more....

♥ ♥

This morning has been somewhat emotional and I've been feeling up and down...So many mixed emotions right now about so many things going on in my life right now. I'm trying to take it all in. Most of all I'm disappointed and hurt with the actions of some people. I'll get over it because I always do.

Oh, I forgot to mention. We went to the doctor's yesterday to check on our butterbean. 12 weeks and 5 days, I gained 8lbs thus far and the doc said that's excellent, no overweight and thats excellent, tummy feels excellent, and blood pressure is excellent. Then we listened to the heart beat which was somewhat hard to find but pitter-patter came through the mic., it was amazing. I just smiled from ear to ear. I was so happy :)

This is butterbean and I at 12 weeks 2 days:

Well, I know you all are anxious to know what the results were for the Intelligender Test I took this morning...The results of the test are.......the baby is a............

BOY  (according to the test)
**Of course, it's just for fun and the test isn't 100% but its pure fun**
Cannot wait until our scheduled ultra-sound at 16 weeks!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I go for....Boy!!!! Cute belly pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Thats cool! They didnt have that test when I had Isaiah but I also had a dream about him. I was calling him and thats how I named him. lol Whatever it is, I know you will know that he/she is a blessing!!! <3 Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Quanda...I think you're right! Well we will really see on Nov. 11 if butterbean acts right! We are so anxious to know...Thanks for the belly pic comment. xo

    Mya. It was pretty cool but it was so stinky. I think with the mixture and the urine and it was strong amonia smell..ewwwww...But it was pretty cool. We will be happy regardless...thanks Mya.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Quanda...I think you're right! Well we will really see on Nov. 11 if butterbean acts right! We are so anxious to know...Thanks for the belly pic comment. xo

    Mya. It was pretty cool but it was so stinky. I think with the mixture and the urine and it was strong amonia smell..ewwwww...But it was pretty cool. We will be happy regardless...thanks Mya.xoxo

    ReplyDelete