Monday, September 27, 2010

Boobalicious!

Today I woke up feeling truly blessed. Of course, I'm blessed to wake up every morning but today is a little different. I woke with so much love in my ♥ thinking about my life. My family, boyfriend-soon to be husband, and friends that are absolutely amazing and caring. Also, knowing I have this wonderful creation I love so much already, just floating around in my tummy, makes my life even better. This is no fairytale, this is a true story. I'm so in love with my man and my child "butterbean". This is the most amazing feeling I've ever had!

10 weeks 3 days

Well, well, well...to the point. Can you say BOOBALICIOUS? or how about CHECK OUT THAT RACK! Yes, I have went up an entire cup size since the last several weeks and new bras are now on my grocery/shopping list. With a petite body and a D-cup you would think I was about to tip over. They hurt, they're huge, uncomfortable, and most of all IN THE WAY!  I feel like they sit right under my chin and I don't go anywhere without the security of the bra. I'd hate for them to start sagging so
I strap those "babygirls" in before I go to bed, walk the dog and/or go to the store.  I know someone who likes them....lol. I heard they only get bigger from here....Oh boy!<---I hope that's what were having.

I took a picture at 10 weeks. I'm starting to gain a little pudge but I'm sure its just because of the GAS...lol.
But check it out...I don't get any smaller from here.

**Butterbean all snuggled in the tummy**


♥ Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Please share some of those!!!!! LMAO!!!! Aww look at my boobie bean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do with all those boobies for the next 7 months.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, April you can have some...they're too much for me to handle.

    Mom, I have NO IDEA. My shirts are getting snug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!!!!! Welcome to the big boobie club! Mine are huge but not saggy so dont worry too much!! Enjoy the new curves!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, thanks Mya. Thanks for all the great motivation and talks. Yes, I've always been in the boobie club but now I think I'm the President of the Boobie Club. lol. ♥ Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has to be a wonderful feeling being a mom for the very first-time.

    Stay blessed and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete