Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a kicker?!!

On 12/12/2010 mommy felt you kick. Just laying on the couch watching a movie, she felt you kick while her hand was placed on her tummy. Daddy felt you kick on 12/13/2010. Mommy and daddy looked at each other and smiled. What an amazing feeling!!!

Mommy and daddy were so excited to feel you kick but now you're getting a little carried away. Mommy can hardly sleep at night with all your kicking. She still loves you!!! :0)

Mommy is going to write a few things she's surprised about during pregnancy:

I am surprised of how happy I was to know I was finally pregnant
I am surprised to know you can grow over night
I am surprised how big my tata's got
I am surprised how huge nipples can grow..lol. TMI
I am surprised of how long my hair has gotten since becoming pregnant with you
I am surprised of how much my belly gets in the way
I am surprised how toothpaste made me sick
I am surprised how sensitive my skin has become since having you in my tummy
I am surprised how mexican food is my favorite
I am surprised how hard it is to put on shoes and jeans
I am surprised how shaving has become a very hard task
I am surprised how constipated pregnancy can make you
I am surprised how much I rub my belly all day
I am surprised by the length of my fingernails
I am surprised by the amount of love I receive from family and friends
I am surprised by the people that have completely disappeared now that I am pregnant
I am surprised by the amount of food I eat and don't really gain weight
I am surprised of how fast you're growing and your arrival date isn't far way
I am surprised of how feeling your kicks makes me feel at ease
I am surprised by the moments when I don't feel you kick or move, it makes me worry
I am surprised by the amount of times I must get up and go to the restroom
I am surprised by the love I have for you and you're not even in my arms yet
I am surprised of how you already come first...I will not get me something bc I think of the things I could buy you
I am surprised of how much hair is growing every where and seems a little thicker lol
I am surprised of how much I am surprised

____________________________________________________
I am not surprised by daddy and his love he has for both you and me
I am not surprised that every time daddy places his hand on my tummy you kick away
I am not surprised by grandma and her favorite stores are now Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us
I am not surprised by the amount of baby stuff I have already for you Charley from Grandma


We love you Charley Olivia.

♥ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment