Sunday, December 26, 2010

The things I've learned through pregnancy:

  1. I've learned that every little thing you can possibly think of or do can make you cry
  2. I've learned that people give you their opinions on pregnancy even when you don't ask
  3. I've learned that everyone will not be happy about your pregnancy as much as you are
  4. I've learned that everything seems so far away
  5. I've learned that a nap is a must but you seem to never take them
  6. I've learned that even knowing your pregnant and not even showing you can still park in the expecting mother parking spot :0)
  7. I've learned that when you buy maternity jeans that the hips are always wide and they always sag in the front, why? I don't know.
  8. I've learned that everything Buttercup does for me needs to be appreciated
  9. I've learned that even though my appts for check up's are minor Buttercup will always be there even if it's to check the va-jay-jay.
  10. I've learned that people get so upset when others rub their belly but I don't mind it at all. Just don't touch my shirt if it's white!
  11. I've learned that when you go potty, the pee sounds so much thicker, louder, and sprays everywhere. lol.
  12. I've learned that even though you say something about your baby in the tummy someone will always have to disagree with what you feel or say it's too early
  13. I've learned that always being hungry is quite alright because now I have an excuse
  14. I've learned that not everyone will make you happy and little things will begin to bother you
  15. I've learned that you tend to lose your hearing and mind (forgetting where you've put something or what you were doing last)
  16. I've learned that most people don't care what you have to say when it comes to your baby
  17. I've learned that even though he leaves for work and will come back home it still sad being alone and him not being around for 8 hours or more. Makes me cry.
  18. I've learned that being to emotional cannot be blamed on pregnancy to some people.
Finally
  19.    I've learned that no one will love my child more than me and her daddy ...but especially me!         

1 comment: