Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 and 24 weeks

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Today is the start of the New Year and I brought it in with Charley. Laying on the couch and waiting for the count down to begin but I ended up falling asleep on the couch with my apple juice in my wine glass and pretending to have a little fun. Not believing that I would actually bring in the New Year by myself but not really because you were in my tummy, so I wasnt alone afterall.  It was a little sad but I eventually got over it after I fell asleep because nothing would change the moment that I was in.

Not only is today New Year's Day but I am also 24 weeks. So exciting to know Charley will be here in 16 weeks. Time is flying so fast and I cannot wait to see you. I just organized all of your items and it's so exciting to see everything you have so far. You've been kicking a lot lately and I notice you love music.

I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year 2011 baby girl and 24 weeks in developing into a beautiful little girl. I have an appointment on Tuesday and I cannot wait to hear your heartbeat.

I love you very much and cannot wait to spend the rest of my days with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment