Friday, November 19, 2010

Thumper....

Butterbean...what are you doing in there? You have been kicking mommy since November 7, 2010. Is there enough room in there for you? Do you not like my singing? Do you not like when I am upset? Do you not like what I eat?
Well little thumper, I absolutely enjoy feeling your kicks because it's such an amazing feeling. Daddy and I went to an appointment on Nov. 11, 2010 to find out if you were a precious little girl or a handsome little boy. However, we didn't get to find out your gender and although the doc tried, daddy and I scheduled another appointment. How exciting. Seeing you move and hearing your kicks and heartbeat made me cry. You were kicking and punching like you were doing Karate. :0)
For a few days, I've been feeling you thump around in my tummy. I've been feeling really good but very sleepy. School is taking a toll on me and I cannot wait to be finished. Yes, your mommy is a straight A student.
Your grandma (oma) has been buying you some very nice things boppy pillow, security blankets, paci's, etc. She loves you already and cannot wait to see you.


This is you in my tummy at 15 weeks


This is you in my tummy at 16 weeks

This is you in my tummy at 17 weeks

I cannot wait to see you! I love you so much already. 

Daddy and Mommy

♥ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment